FAQs and Help
Frequently Asked Questions
a. Counter check in: The cut off time for check in at the counters are 30 minutes before departure.
b. Online check in: The cut off time for online check in is one hour prior to departure timing. Any check in after the cut off time will have to be done at the respective counter.
To ensure availability of seats, we kindly request our clients to make reservations / bookings as early as possible. Our schedule is available three months in advance.
1. Email and phone reservation booking: Seats reservation made from phone / email will only be secured up to 60 minutes before ferry departure. These unclaimed seats will be released to other passengers once departure timing is lesser than 60 minutes.
2. Blocked out dates: Email and phone reservation will not be allowed during Eve and Malaysia public holidays, inclusive of long weekends due to Malaysia public Holidays. (ie. any Malaysia public holiday that falls on Friday OR Monday, email and phone booking will not be allowed throughout the entire long weekend.) To ensure that passenger secure their seats on these blocked out dates, passenger are advised to collect their boarding passes at the counter in advance, as seats availability is strictly first come first serve basis.
3. Online check in: As long as there are seats available, Online check in will be accepted after payment is made. However please take note of the 60 minutes cut off timing for online check in.
1. Email and Phone booking
A confirmation code will be given either through email (If you made email booking) or by phone (For phone booking)
2. Online check in
A confirmation code will be sent to your designated email address together with the boarding passes. You can also check your booking at “My booking” page with your confirmation code.
1. Online check in:
All payments must be made as the boarding pass and confirmation will be sent to you instantly.
2. Phone/Email booking:
Yes you can, however do take note that the seats will be released 60 minutes before departure timing if passenger has not shown up at the counter.
1. Online check in allow you to receive your boarding pass almost instantly. No more queuing at the counters.
2. Able to book a seat effortlessly especially during peak seasons – eve and public Holidays. (No email/Phone booking is allowed during Eve and Public Holidays)
1. Over the Counter: Cash(Respective country currency) and All common credit cards, such as MasterCard, Visa and debit card are available.
2. Online: All common credit cards, such as MasterCard, Visa and debit card are available.